Welcome to my own kind of randomness. My goals, my life, my achievements

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update-time!

Been really busy with school, so didn't have time to post earlier. So far I've been doing good on the "eating 2 meals a day-task" and the "get up when the alarm goes" one.
I bought white shoes to customize (have to get the money to buy paint first, so that'll have to wait) and some stuff for my collection-task.
I also got a notebook for the word of the day and the random word, so that's one task completed :)
I also visited Den Haag on wednesday and monday (visit capital cities - ZH done)

Themed pary will be march 21st B-)

Oh, I'll try to update with pictures soon!

16feb: RW: Cat litter
WD: Inexorable
17feb: RW: Apple Pie
WD: Hypnogogic
18feb: RW: Sewer
WD: Duplicity

No comments: